Bringing you the ultimate free fonts collection!
I searched high and low for the best free fonts to download for personal or demo use. They're perfect for blog logos, graphics and signatures. Including handwritten fonts, brush fonts, quirky, curly and bold fonts. I had to include the fonts from my previous free fonts post on Flip And Style of course, but I did find heaps of new ones to add to the list!
INSTRUCTIONS FOR PC
1. Click on the link above for the font you wish to download.
2. It will take you to the website where you can download it. Click on "download".
3. Once the file has downloaded, drag it onto your desktop or into your documents folder.
4. Open up Control Panel > Appearance + Personalisation > Fonts
5. Drag the font file from wherever you placed it to the Fonts folder and it will automatically install.
If you are getting the "invalid font" issue, make sure you are logged in as Administrator on your computer. Also make sure you have dragged the font file from the zip folder to another folder on your computer, and then from that folder to the Fonts folder to install. You can't drag it directly from the zip folder to the Fonts folder - it won't work. If you are still having trouble, google "invalid font" and you will see others discussing the issue and their solutions.
Disclaimer: All the fonts linked above are the property of their respective owners. I am linking you through to the websites where they are available to be downloaded for free and it is your responsibility to read the terms and conditions that come with each font you choose to download.
Any font listed as 'Demo' on its download page means you can download for free, try it out and if you like it and want to use it, you can buy it at the link they provide in the instructions file.